Monday, October 26, 2009

Avindy & Grandmother's Buttons


A few of my jewelry day dreams.  I've been dreaming of adding to my collection for some time now, and I really crave timeless pieces that represent me & would be future heirlooms.  Here are two of my favourtie designers right now, Avindy & Grandmother's Buttons.  Perfect for a little something wrapped up with a bow under the Christmas tree from the One I Love!  I became a fan of Avindy this May when my husband and I traveled to New York for my belated Christmas Present.  He bought me this ring for my gift, and now I've found so much more of their work I love.  

















Grandmother's Buttons
A beautiful coral set. the perfect pop of color for any outfit.










2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely post! We linked to you on the Avindy blog: http://www.avindy.com/blogs/Fashion-Blog-Roundup.aspx#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. very impressive. i never knew that. great post. of course you know i heart grandmothers buttons!

    ReplyDelete